- Look into Dr. Hartley’s credentials and also our Services Offered to make sure that this office offers the kind of care and services you seek.
- Call our office at 803-831-6500 to set up an appointment. He tends to book out a week or two in advance so call as soon as you think you may want to get started. If it is an emergency, let the receptionist know and she’ll do what she can to help you.
- DOWNLOAD AND PRINT THE NEW PATIENT FORMS HERE and fill them out prior to your visit. If you can’t print them before you come, please arrive 30 minutes before your appointment so that you can complete them before your appointment starts. You’ll notice that the forms are very thorough. Some of the information we have to gather is not data we choose to gather but are now required to by law, since we are a primary care facility. (effective Oct 2011) Thank you for taking the time to complete them to the best of your ability.
- Look at the Contact Us tab to confirm our location, view the map, etc. before you come for the first time. You can even use your smartphone to get directions ported directly into it. (Mapquest also does a great job of finding us.)
- Dress comfortably and arrive early for your appointment to turn in your paperwork (or fill it out). Be ready to have a thorough exam and a pleasant experience! We here in the Lake Wylie Family Chiropractic family are pleased to serve you!
What insurance do you take? We are participating providers with all major insurance companies, including Medicare. There are very few, smaller companies, in which we don’t participate. When you call for your appointment, confirm that we are participating in your network.
Will I have to keep coming forever? We know there are some chiropractors who have the reputation for having patients come back for months on end. Dr. Hartley believes that if he can help your condition, it will be evident in just a few visits. He’ll tell you what he thinks is going on, how he plans to address it and then he’ll take it visit by visit to determine if/when you need another treatment. Many people respond quickly to his attentive and thorough care and find that they are happy and on their way before they know it. While there are some conditions that are not an “instant fix”, to be sure, just be confident that Dr. Hartley will gauge your treatment on how you specifically respond and on what you need, not on some pre-determined set number of visits.
When are you open? Because we know that people often have demanding work and family schedules, we offer longer opening times than many health care offices. We are open-
Monday, Wednesday Friday 8 am – 6:30 pm
(Closed for lunch 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm)
Tuesday & Thursday 8 am – 2 pm